Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

No email response from PCSoft

Posted by Alex McCullie 
Alex McCullie
No email response from PCSoft
July 22, 2008 12:56AM
Hi

Any comments. I have been attempting to contact PC Soft regarding a problem with activating my WinDev Mobile 12 dongle for 3 weeks via .fr and .com as well as via Fabrice. I literally have had no response. I've checked spam filtering and, frankly, had not had problems in the past. Any recommendations for good email addresses?

Thanks

Alex:confused:
Art Bonds
Re: No email response from PCSoft
July 22, 2008 01:10AM
pcsoft@pcsoft.fr is the only one I have, Claudia answered an email from me a week ago so I know it works.
GuenterP
July 22, 2008 01:17AM

Hi Alex, it's <h1>info@windev.com</h1>

Kind regards,
Guenter
Thomas
July 23, 2008 07:37AM
I have send in the recent past many Bugs to PCSOFT. Meanwhile PCSOFT replied to me in 10 days rhythm.

winking smiley
Alex McCullie
July 25, 2008 01:25PM
Hi

Final wrap-up

I received a telephone call from PC-Soft as they sent email responses and were concerned they weren't getting through to me! I'll have to check those spam filters again.

And, by the way, I'm in Australia and they phoned me from France. Good service!!

Alex grinning smiley
mudar
August 14, 2008 12:01AM
Ya they are very cincerned with the internet trafic, and how your tread could send away some good clients .............
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.