Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Croatian sorting order?

Posted by Zeljko Bobic.pcs.crosspost 
Zeljko Bobic.pcs.crosspost
Croatian sorting order?
July 07, 2008 10:13AM
Hi, I cannot see an option to sort a column according to Croatian sorting rule.
I have searched this forum and couldn't find any solution to this problem.
Is there a solution? Thanks in advance.

Message forwarded from pcsoft.us.windev
Tomislav
Re: Croatian sorting order?
July 07, 2008 01:10PM
Pozdrav,
Ja koristim WD od verzije 5.5. Trenutno upotrebljavam WD11.
Obnovite indekse s ukljucenom opcijom promjene karakter seta. Dovoljno je to jednom uciniti. Prije toga provjerite kako Vam je lokalno podeseno racunalo. Napominjem da baza treba biti HF7, a ne HF5

Tomislav,

BragIS
Murter
merijnw
Re: Croatian sorting order?
July 08, 2008 08:58AM
Tomislav,
Please transate your message to the english language before posting. e.g. use google translate: http://translate.google.com/translate_t?sl=hr&tl=en

Tomislav
Pozdrav,
Ja koristim WD od verzije 5.5. Trenutno upotrebljavam WD11.
Obnovite indekse s ukljucenom opcijom promjene karakter seta. Dovoljno je to jednom uciniti. Prije toga provjerite kako Vam je lokalno podeseno racunalo. Napominjem da baza treba biti HF7, a ne HF5

Tomislav,

BragIS
Murter

Translated from Kroatian to English:

Hello,
I use WD versions of 5.5. Currently, I use WD11.
Update ukljucenom indexes with the option to change the character set. Just to make one. Prior to that, sure as you are locally podeseno computer. Please note that the base should be HF7, not HF5

Tomislav,

BragIS
Murter

Kind regards, Merijn van der Wijk
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.