Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Upgrade to version 76p of 2024 causing style issues - similar to 61r

Posted by alex.kolaric 
Upgrade to version 76p of 2024 causing style issues - similar to 61r
April 11, 2024 10:42PM
Hi everyone,

After upgrading to 76p we are still experiencing problems with image based borders for entry fields with the colored background. The issue in 61r was fixed so the background color is displayed properly however background color is shifted few pixels down which makes entry fields look ugly. I'm attaching example screenshot. Can anybody confirm?

Thanks,
Alex
Attachments:
open | download - 2024-04-11_22-41-10.png (3.3 KB)
Re: Upgrade to version 76p of 2024 causing style issues - similar to 61r
April 12, 2024 11:14AM
Hi Alex,

I noticed that too. A light gray background now is light pink.

Did you report?

Kind regards,
Guenter Predl
office@windev.at
Re: Upgrade to version 76p of 2024 causing style issues - similar to 61r
April 12, 2024 04:36PM
Hi Guenter,

I didn't report it yet. I wanted to confirm with someone else first. I was messing around with it yesterday and I found out that it may appear ok in some cases (depending on margin settings in 9-slice scaling for input area) but most of the time it is misbehaving. I will see if I can prepare small app to report.

Update: I submitted bug report today and I will inform you about PCSOFT's response.

Regards,
Alex

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2024 08:01PM by alex.kolaric.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.