Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WB28 PHP/MariaDB page - Table with input allowed

Posted by Marijan Tomasic 
WB28 PHP/MariaDB page - Table with input allowed
January 19, 2024 12:13PM
Hello everyone!

Does anyone have experience with the editable table control on a PHP page?

The problem I can't solve is that the table view for string columns shows me all the characters properly, including regional ones. But when I edit the record through the editable Table control, the regional characters are not written correctly in the database. If I edit the record with an external program (e.g. HeidiSQL), the string columns in the database table are written correctly and displayed correctly on the Table control on my page.

I think the problem is when writing records to a database table using the editable Table control, but I can't find a solution.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, or is it a bug?

I tried various database collations, but without success. I also tried configuration options (UNICODE or ANSI).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2024 08:30PM by Marijan Tomasic.
Re: WB28 PHP/MariaDB page - Table with input allowed
January 19, 2024 01:22PM
Is there a "Collation" option like with mysql database?

[infosonline.net]
April 04, 2024 10:45PM
Do you have a print screen of your solution and maybe some code that you use

If you profide that then Iam willing to have a look at your problem

regards
Renko allard
April 08, 2024 05:06PM
I reported the problem to PCSoft.

They have confirmed it and promised to let me know when they solve it, but it will probably come with one of the next versions.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.