Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Version 2024 / English has been announced

Posted by gpredl 
Version 2024 / English has been announced
November 18, 2023 07:08AM
Hi,

version 2024 / English has been announced. Please note: "announced" <> "released"

Version 29 is now Version 2024. Logically, since we've got a new version each year, why not to call it after the year?

However, the new features of version 2024 / English are detailed on [windev.com]

The TDF (Tour de France Technique) has started on 7th of November and will show the new features of version 2024 - of course in French language and in French speaking towns only.

Kind regards,
Guenter Predl
office@windev.at
Re: Version 2024 / English has been announced
November 20, 2023 11:28AM
Some of the features mentioned like support for Tailwind CSS are really interesting.

--
Yogi Yang
November 20, 2023 11:45AM
Figma Import feature is another important one if done right.

It can save hours...

--
Yogi Yang
November 22, 2023 05:05AM
Hope that the New interactive Guided Tour generator is well designed.

Could be the best new feature in years.
November 28, 2023 07:11AM
Hello Guenter,

Can you tell me if the upgrade is paid per version or is it valid for all versions during the one year?
Version 2024 / English is ready for download!
November 28, 2023 08:03AM
Hi Marian,

general updates (e.g. in this case 29.nnna) do happen once a year. All of the following updates during the year (2024) are fixes to this one and are free. Previous versions are not updated from this point on.

Kind regards,
Guenter Predl
office@windev.at
Re: Version 2024 / English is ready for download!
November 28, 2023 08:31AM
So if I paid for the v28 upgrade 6 months ago, I am no longer eligible for new upgrades.

Thanks for such a quick reply!
Re: Version 2024 / English is ready for download!
November 28, 2023 08:36AM
Hi Marijan,

it depends on the number of your dongle. If your WINDEV dongle number starts with W28A... then you can only use updates for version 28. If your dongle number shows W29A... then you can download and use version 29 already.

Kind regards,
Guenter Predl
office@windev.at
December 11, 2023 03:19PM
Yesp interesting but does it work. I have tried and have had no succes

It seems to work only if ypoou use a controlin a flexbox or use the responsive css grid system ? Hmm odd it should work on all controls right.
As I see it the writes the css for you in a code specific way

write code in the html and this then creates css for you . Hmm Still figgering oput if Iam missing something

regards
Renko Allard
ccc2
December 13, 2023 05:21AM
the only feature I want in WD29 is
1. "3 new WLanguage types have been introduced: gglDrive, oDrive, dpDrive"
2. Your own functions will appear in the code completion suggestions. (after so many years without not sure still need)
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.