Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WD26 Databinding in Table + Row specific hightlighting

Posted by MiellesMain 
WD26 Databinding in Table + Row specific hightlighting
October 24, 2023 10:46AM
Windev26
I am using data binding in a table. Unfortunately, i can't find a way in the event "Display a row of TABLE..." to adress row-specific values like FontUnderlined, etc. So I'm thinking of other ways to hightlight some rows, for example hovering a table row -> row specific tool tip. Can you think of an solution?

in "Display a row of TABLE_Objects"

TABLE_Objects.COL_Type = "ABC" -> works
TABLE_Objects.COL_Type.FontUnderlined = True -> changes whole row
TABLE_Objects[TABLE_Objects].COL_Type.FontUnderlined = True -> crashes (can't convert Databinding object type to int)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2023 10:46AM by MiellesMain.
Be careful that TableName[TableName] can work ONLY if the table is set to not return any specific value for each line. For a table that is databound, it generally returns the record key, and that would cause your problem

If I'm correct, then use IndiceEncours() to retireve the current line number and use that value to address the line
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.