Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PostgreSQL native connector + Webdev

Posted by PETER ZHOU 
PETER ZHOU
PostgreSQL native connector + Webdev
August 31, 2023 07:15PM
Hi,

Couldn't get to connect to PostgreSQL server ver 15 and webdev 27 or 28 due to some DLLs issue.

Funny part is i can connect to PostgreSQL server from windev 27 & 28 and works with INSERT/CHANGE/DELETE without issue.

Does anyone knows how to resolve these issues with webdev?

Regards,

PETER ZHOU
Re: PostgreSQL native connector + Webdev
September 01, 2023 07:58AM
Check with Andy Stapleton, he knows which dlls you need to add in - andy@wxperts.com - you can tell him that Gavin referred you to him. He'll be happy to help.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2023 07:58AM by MediOffice.
Re: PostgreSQL native connector + Webdev
September 13, 2023 09:45AM
For Windev 64 I copy all the dlls from c:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\bin to <windevInstalldirectory>\Programs\Framework\Win64x86. I realize that you are asking about Webdev, but I am sure these are the files that need to be copied. Just not sure what the target directory for WebDev is.

The names of the files are:

ijwhost.dll libcrypto-3-x64.dll libcurl.dll libecpg.dll libecpg_compat.dll libiconv-2dll libintl-9.dll

liblz4.dll libpgtypes.dll libpq.dll libssl-3-x64.dll libwinpthread-1.dll libxml2.dll libxslt.dll libzstd.dll

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2023 09:48AM by dmontaine.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.