Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WD26 Repair project removes event and code

Posted by MiellesMain 
WD26 Repair project removes event and code
May 31, 2023 09:35PM
When I run Recompilation -> "Repair project" Windev 26 deletes code from my project. This affects all combo_boxes (the only event is "Whenever modifying <Combobox>"). It seems like other Control types are affected too. Edit fields loose "Adding a token in ..." and Buttons loose "Click on the arrow of ...". Deleting the .cpl folder did not help. Maybe it might help to return to an older commit. I'll check it out. (That would be a bad solution)
Any other suggestions?

Using a copy of the git repository (discarding all kinds of cached or temporary files) did not help. Using a copy of the repo and checkout a quite old commit didnt help either...

Edit: ok, seems like a general bug. In WD27 it is either fixed or the event not available. (Only checked for combobox, the upper event)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2023 10:22AM by MiellesMain.
Attachments:
open | download - wd26-bug-repair-deletes-code.png (4.6 KB)
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.