Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

EmailOpenEmail.

Posted by AadG 
EmailOpenEmail.
March 09, 2022 12:11PM
I read something about EmailOpenMail and tried it out. Nothing happens, so no interaction with my standard mailclient. Can this be used in a Windev application? According ti the Help it should work on Windws.

Regards,

Aad
argus
Re: EmailOpenEmail.
March 09, 2022 12:45PM
as this is working against the DEFAULT mail client, I have to ask if your default is set properly in your windows. It often is NOT, as we rarely need to open an email by double clicking on a file and this is often the only way to tell... So go in system defaults and double check
Re: EmailOpenEmail.
March 09, 2022 12:59PM
It should be something like yoy said, but Outlook is my default emailclient even .eml. When I use the Preview window everything works fine. Email with attached PDF.....

I switched the default mail client to Windows10 mail and this also gives no result.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2022 01:05PM by AadG.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.