Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Enlarging controls on HiDef displays

Posted by YogiYang 
Enlarging controls on HiDef displays
February 19, 2022 12:18PM
Hello,

I am finding it hard to describe the problems in subject so what I am noting below may not match the subject line.

Please bare with me.

I am trying to find solution to 2 problems.

Problem 1
With recent breed of High Definition Displays what is happening is that when we are designing Application in WinDev the controls that we create at design time come up with very small font size of 8 pt and control height of 20 pixels. Because of this every time I add a control to Window I have to edit its style.

How can we get WD to create controls at design time with font size of 14 pt and control height of 36 pixels?

I hope I have managed to describe my problem properly.

Problem 2
WD's IDE dialog's font size are also showing up very small.

How can we get WD's IDE to increase font size of text that is show in various dialogs like Description dialogs, Query builder dialog, Project Explorer, etc.?

TIA

--
Yogi Yang
Argus
Re: Enlarging controls on HiDef displays
February 19, 2022 12:38PM
1. use the ..zoom property of windows to increase the size of EVERYTHING...

Add a mean for your users to CHOOSE the level of zoom (2 buttons, + and -), save the value chosen, and apply it to every windows

2. I don't use one of those, so I don't know
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.