Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[WB 26]Drag and Drop with Graphics

Posted by ericus 
[WB 26]Drag and Drop with Graphics
February 02, 2022 08:12AM
Good morning

I am busy with a simple (is there such a thing) manufacturing system. So there are a lot of works orders and all works orders will go through some processes but not necessarily all processes. Let's say steel cutting, welding, wood cutting, painting, assembly. The user can add more processes.

So I want to create a user interface where for each process a graphic is created on a page so first of all this must be done depending on the number of processes and not fixed graphics that I place there.

Then from my list of works orders I will see which parts need to go to steel cutting and I will drag the quantity required from a looper cell and place it on the graphic for steel cutting. I do that for all the works orders and the different processes they must go to.

When I am finished I then want to print the task list for the day for the steel cutting section, the wood cutting section, welding and so forth.

Does that sound doable and workable? Any pointers please will be appreciated. First of all with dynamically creating the processes (let's say there are 20) and secondly with dragging and dropping the quantities and building the daily task list from there.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Ericus Steyn
Re: [WB 26]Drag and Drop with Graphics
February 07, 2022 10:37PM
Hi. I didnt fully understand it, but it seems simple. These are the controls that support drag and drop:
Drag and drop
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.