Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[WM24] Error updating the Android SDK

Posted by DarrenF 
[WM24] Error updating the Android SDK
December 19, 2021 12:19AM
Hi all,

Well, I'm trying to transfer a WM24 project from an old laptop to a new Windows 11 laptop.

So I've installed WM24 and restored the project to the new laptop. I know that trying to generate the project for the first time brings up the "Generating the Android application" window and it gives the option to install the Android SDK, Gradle etc... so I clicked that option - unfortunately I get the error in the screen grab.

Any ideas what could be causing this? I remember on my old Windows 10 laptop, it downloaded and installed without any issues...

Regards,
Darren.
Attachments:
open | download - WM24 Error Downloading Android Dev SDK.png (125.6 KB)
Argus
Re: [WM24] Error updating the Android SDK
December 19, 2021 07:45PM
considering the error message, I wouldn't be surprised if that came from the whole let's encrypt end of life certificate debacle...

if that's the case, the best way is to download the whole thing manually. The help for your version contains the version number for each component to download
Re: [WM24] Error updating the Android SDK
December 19, 2021 08:00PM
Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to respond - it's much appreciated thumbs up

Yeah, that's what I was afraid of - I was trying to avoid the pain of doing it all manually, especially as the notes in the online help are pretty vague sad smiley I was hoping someone had been thru the pain already and had a magic answer for me! winking smiley

Regards,
Darren.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.