Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bitmaps in Table-Column

Posted by Willy 
Bitmaps in Table-Column
December 17, 2021 10:38AM
Hello,

I'm using the following code to put a smiley in a table. If the result is good, the user will see a green smiley. In case of a bad result, a red smiley is shown in the table row.

This code doesn't work and I can't find a working example anywhere in the examples or unit-examples.

The table contains an invisible column with the result. This is a number from 1 to 4.

Based on this, a smiley is chosen in the other column.

Does anyone have a working example.
Thank you in advance.

This is the code in ROW Display

IF TABLE_QRY_ThuisResultaat[TABLE_QRY_ThuisResultaat].COL_Resultaat_Re = 3 THEN
	TABLE_QRY_ThuisResultaat[TABLE_QRY_ThuisResultaat].COL_Smiley =  gImage(fExeDir()+"\groen.jpg")
ELSE IF TABLE_QRY_ThuisResultaat[TABLE_QRY_ThuisResultaat].COL_Resultaat_Re = 1
	TABLE_QRY_ThuisResultaat[TABLE_QRY_ThuisResultaat]..Color = LightRed
ELSE
	TABLE_QRY_ThuisResultaat[TABLE_QRY_ThuisResultaat].COL_Smiley = gImage(fExeDir()+"\geel.jpg")	
END
Re: Bitmaps in Table-Column
December 17, 2021 11:49AM
I forgot to mention that it is about an ajax table in WebDev
December 17, 2021 01:33PM
I dont know if this works in wb, in wd it does:

In wd i place images outside the visible area and in the table i say something like this:

table1.col_image[1] = img_pic1
December 17, 2021 05:12PM
Hi,

table columns can house a container. You can place buttons or any other controls into those containers.

Kind regards,
Guenter Predl
office@windev.at
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.