Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Keeping up with updates

Posted by DerekM 
Keeping up with updates
November 23, 2021 03:58AM
Hello

Not about a problem as such.

I have recently upgraded from V22 to V26. That means a lot of innovations and addition capability (btw - upgrading WebDev from 22 to 26 has so far been flawless).

Just wondering how everyone else - who doesn't upgrade every year - manages to keep track of additional features and facilities.

By way of explanation - e.g. the function WarningAsynchronous was introduced in Version 25. This is great - and there are lots of great features between Version 22 and Version 26 that will improve the UI in many pages - but does anyone have a technique of parsing the documentation for features since a particular version?

Thought I'd ask the question anyway - although I suspect there isn't any way other than scanning through each years new version manuals if I can find all the pdf's.

Cheers

DerekM
Al
Re: Keeping up with updates
November 23, 2021 04:45AM
Hello Derek

The help file of every version has a What's new section.
If you downloaded versions 23, 24 and 25 then you would be able to look in the help of each version to see exactly what was new for each one
The version brochure is also part of the help files and that is useful as a quick overview.

Regards
Al
Re: Keeping up with updates
November 23, 2021 07:23AM
Hi Al

Great. Excellent idea, thanks.

I did have a further look if this information was available online, but it seems not.

Regards,
Derek

Actually - Google is all that's needed.
I just searched for WX23_Features.pdf (WX24/WX25) - and it find them all on pcsoft site.
That's all I need to review any '"missed" features and enhancements.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2021 08:38PM by DerekM.
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.