Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[WM25] Has anyone been able to implement Zoom SDK or API on their application?

Posted by RobertLeo 
[WM25] Has anyone been able to implement Zoom SDK or API on their application?
July 22, 2021 04:33AM
I need help, for weeks now I have been trying to implement Zoom into my application using either their SDK or API (REST connection), but both have been pretty hard.

API method keeps failing because the generated session key would need to be entered manually to a browser, which will be an annoyance for our userbase.

SDK method keeps failing too, originally the app would crash whenever I attempt to run the code provided by Zoom but the SDK recently updated and now it says that "dlopen failed: library "libc++_shared.so" not found".

I already tried asking in Zoom developer forums but they found the code to be fine so I figured to ask here instead. Any ideas on how to solve this and how did you guys implement yours?
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.