Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

File Explorer [WD26]

Posted by ISO 
ISO
File Explorer [WD26]
July 20, 2021 10:04AM
Hi All

What does everyone use as a File Explorer i have been using an ActiveX control but its not ideal what do you all use?

I am surprised there is still no specific 'File Explorer Control' in Windev or am i missing something?

Thanks

ISO
Argus
Re: File Explorer [WD26]
July 22, 2021 09:45PM
as I see no point in remaking the regular file explorer in one of my program, I'm going to assume that you use yours to SELECT, CREATE or SAVE a file in a specific place... And for that, we have the fselect and associated functions available...

Or I may not have understood the question.
ISO
July 28, 2021 05:36PM
i have added an screenshot to give you a better idea.

The customer wanted all the files to be accessible within the Job Screen.
Attachments:
open | download - Screenshot 2021-07-28 173303.jpg (104.1 KB)
July 28, 2021 05:54PM
Hi ISO,

where's the problem? If you're fSelect(..) ing a file from the shown folders you can start exactly in that folder.

Kind regards,
Guenter Predl
office@windev.at
ISO
July 29, 2021 10:24PM
I am dragging and dropping files from window to the other, and also right clicking on files in the window for options such as share etc.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.