Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Excel->binary memo.SOLVED

Posted by AadG 
Excel->binary memo.SOLVED
June 10, 2021 03:27PM
Hi all,

I want to use a memofile to save Excel files in. I wondered if it's possible to save the files including the sheets. At this moment only sheet 1 is visible.

Somebody with any experience in this?

Best regards,

Aad

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/11/2021 10:31AM by AadG.
Argus
Re: Excel->binary memo.
June 10, 2021 04:13PM
I do not understand the question...

by DEFINITION, and excel file is ONE file (sheets are not saved separately), so saving an excel file in a binary memo field is exactly the same as saving ANY file in a binary memo field
Re: Excel->binary memo.
June 10, 2021 04:30PM
What I mean is, that I save the Excel file in a binary field. What I forgot to mention is, that I read the field and put file in a Windev Excel field
in my application, so the Excel file becomes native to my application and I do not have to use Excel anymore and have no loose Excel files
wandering over the network.

When I read the binary field it works ok but loose the different sheets. so only "sheet 1"' is on the screen.

I hope this explanation is more clear then my first one.

Best regards,

Aad
Re: Excel->binary memo.SOLVED
June 11, 2021 10:30AM
I overlooked the option "Allow the management of several worksheets" on the Details tab.confused smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/11/2021 10:32AM by AadG.
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.