Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[WD23] - Show data in Kanban like view and allow drag and drop to rearrange data

Posted by YogiYang 
[WD23] - Show data in Kanban like view and allow drag and drop to rearrange data
June 03, 2021 07:31AM
Hello,

I need to show data to users in Kanban like view. As we all know this view is very popular in enterprise web applications.

I need to give similar functionality in the windows application developed in WD.

For showing a Kanban like view I have using Looper and IW.

Till here things are working perfectly.

But I am not able to give drag and drop inside the same looper and across multiple loopers.

Let me try and explain in details:
I have implemented three loopers (Task Waiting, Task Running, Task Closed) which are places next to each other.

User wants to reorder the data in same looper and thus change the order of task.

User also want to drag and drop a task from one looper (state) to another looper (state) for example use want to drag and drop a task from Task Waiting looper to Task Running looper.

Any ideas as to how can we do this?

TIA

--
Yogi Yang
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.