Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WD 25 and debugging

Posted by Markus K. 
WD 25 and debugging
May 28, 2020 04:16PM
Hi,

maybe you experience the same behaviour:

1) In WD24 when i started a project test (big green GO-button) and i closed the software (i.e. endprogram()) the debugging stopped properly. In WD 25 very often the project test doesn't end, i have to press "end test" (the red stop-button) manually.

2) In WD24 it was possible to add breakpoints while the project test was running. In WD25 this isn't possible anymore, most of the time at least. The breakpoints are just ignored. I have to end the test, set the breakpoint and run the test again. This is very annoying and time consuming. And soetimes the breakpoints are still ignored.

3) In WD 24 i could do some minor chenges in code and/or the gui and it was OK. In WD 25 the project test stops working and doesnt react anymore. I need to restart the test.

I have the latest update installed. I deleted the cpl-folder.

Do you know a solution? This is very annoying. Every new version the build in some new bugs...

Greetings
Markus

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/28/2020 04:22PM by Markus K..
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.