Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Webification-->Helpfile

Posted by AadG 
Webification-->Helpfile
May 01, 2019 02:55PM
From the Helpfile:

In the "Project" pane, in the "Webification" group, expand "Webify" and select "Webify". The webification wizard starts. This wizard will create a specific project configuration for the elements of the site.
Select the items to convert, especially the windows of your application.

Does anyone know where I can find this ???
JP
Re: Webification-->Helpfile
May 01, 2019 03:09PM
If you are using the ribbon:

1) Click the Project tab

2) There is a "Webify" dropdown button just after Audit and Performance group of buttons/dropdowns.
May 01, 2019 03:20PM
Hi JP,

Thanks. I'm not so into Ribbons, so I didn't find it. In the "old menu" there's no Webification button I think.

Best regards,

Aad
JP
May 01, 2019 03:24PM
Aad,

Yes I use the ribbon all the time as I am used to it. I could not find Webify under the menu system or the Project pane as the help describes.

I would be interested to hear of your/anyone's experience with this feature.

Cheers
May 01, 2019 03:33PM
I did some minor testing with a few simple WD-applications. My first impression is good, expecially working from one environment.
The screens that convert to pages look ok layoutwise, but coloring/templates is different. Also fonts in pagetables are different.
Running the new website works well and fast.

This is what comes first to mind. One on one conversion came much closer then before, but there are still details to deal with.

Best regards,

Aad
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.