Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WD24 Integrated Spell Checker - Solved

Posted by cabinetman 
WD24 Integrated Spell Checker - Solved
April 18, 2019 06:16PM
Hello All,

I turned on spell checker and have the option for the project to use Integrated spell checker. I noticed that every word is show spelled wrong. When I right click to get the correct spelling the words I do not recognize. I am wondering if it is default to the French language or in English that much different then American.

Example: "Professional" suggestions are "profession al" or Profession-al

Also I started this project in v10 and choose (British)English as the default language. Should have used American but now I have a very large project and would take a week or 2 to go through every form and control and update the tool tips and the dialog strings. Any suggestions how to see which controls have tooltips. Any way to update the language for every confirm/Dialog/YesNo?

DW

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/18/2019 06:28PM by cabinetman.
Re: WD24 Integrated Spell Checker - Solved
April 18, 2019 06:29PM
After searching the Help found "ConfigureSpellCheck(spellcheckNation, nationAmerican)"
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.