Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

This forum's search does not seem to work at all

Posted by Ola 
Ola
This forum's search does not seem to work at all
April 04, 2019 11:11AM
Hi all,

I have lately (since "upgrading" from WD 22 to 23) had some serious problems with pdf files. Some reports only print OK on paper but not in pdf, producing only an empty pdf file, some print OK on both. Also, when scanning documents to be attached to the payable accounts, I no longer can merge multiple pages.

So I tried to find something about these subjects on this forum, but the search feature does not find anything, even when searching on a simple word "pdf", or it finds a lot of pages where there is no occurrences of the word "pdf"!

Has something changed in Windev's pdf handling? Is the search broken or can't I just use it correctly?

Best regards
Ola
Re: This forum's search does not seem to work at all
April 04, 2019 12:44PM
Hi Ola,

the forum's search doesn't work well with 3-letter words. But it works fine when searching in the advanced search and "for all dates" and "exact phrase" for pdf document. 3 pages as a result. Can't help.

Kind regards,
Guenter Predl
office@windev.at
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.