Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Send 200OK header

Posted by ArieM 
Send 200OK header
March 28, 2019 09:13PM
Hi,

I have a small utility to send SMS messages using Messagebird. This works as expected by calling a REST webservice. So far so good.

The receving user also has the option to send an answer by SMS. Messagebird receives this answer (using one of their mobile numbers) and redirects this answer to me. This is done by calling a URL at our side.

The documentation says: "Your platform should respond with a 200 OK HTTP header". What is the simplest way to do so?

I now have a single AWP page and catch the raw data with PageParameter(paramBuffer). This way I see the sms answer and other info which is send by Messagebird in JSON format.

Messgebird does not try to re-send the message so apparently the AWP page responds with 200 OK already?

Or should I switch to a REST webservice at our side, to be able to send 200OK or other answers?

Arie
Re: Send 200OK header
March 30, 2019 07:57PM
Hi Arie,

200 OK is a standard response when a page is loaded correctly, so no need to send it manually.

Regards,
Piet
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.