Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WM23 Android Table with breaks - Solved

Posted by cabinetman 
WM23 Android Table with breaks - Solved
September 09, 2018 06:02PM
Hello All,

I have a table control I load with tableAddline.
I recently added a break on 1 of the columns and 3 controls, 1 button 2 static controls, in the break header.
On the simulator everything works fine but when I run it on the device the controls are not there.
I have no code on the controls at all and the header is set to visible along with the controls. No anchors either.

I have wasted 4 hrs trying everything under the sun and I do not see anything n the help that says this should not work.

DW

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/09/2018 08:20PM by cabinetman.
Re: WM23 Android Table with breaks - Solved
September 09, 2018 08:23PM
Hello All,

I was able to track down the issue after 7hrs of pain.

I used the new layout control with 2 cells 1 for the table control one for buttons that will hide at times.
When the Table control with breaks are in the cell it will not display the controls in the break header. As soon as I removed it from the layout control it work as it should.
I am will report to PC Soft as bug and was able to reproduce in small project.

DW
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.