Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

No Actions exist in Tutorial RAD (2.3)

Posted by Dan M 
Dan M
No Actions exist in Tutorial RAD (2.3)
June 05, 2009 02:02AM
I have gone through the tutorial for the Analysis and RAD (section 2.2 & 2.3) 2 times.

Both times I have gone through the tutorial creating the analysis and then the RAD.

Then when I run the program the the Action Section options (Add, Modify, Delete, Print) don't exist. They are not there, the action section is blank????

When I open the project in tutorial/answers all the options are there.(Add, Modify, Delete, and Print)

I don't get it?

Has anyone seen this or experienced this?

How do I get those options to appear?

Did I leave something out or miss a step?

Dan
DerekT
Re: No Actions exist in Tutorial RAD (2.3)
June 05, 2009 12:47PM
Dan

Had a few minutes to spare so I followed the tutorial (v12)
Pretty much works OK although I did find that preset action for the print button on the Bank form was pointing at a non-existant report.

Other than that all the buttons do what they should.
Did not try the functionality on any othe windows.

I suggest you go through each step of the tutorial and check this against the analysis you have created.
Then run RAD again - you can run RAD as often as you wish, WD will offer to replace any existing element.

Regards

DerekT
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.