Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dongle not recognized after upgrade to latest WX14 verison

Posted by Michael ZEISS.pcs.crosspost 
Michael ZEISS.pcs.crosspost
Dongle not recognized after upgrade to latest WX14 verison
June 03, 2009 03:38PM
Hello to all,

this is just to share the information of my experience, when I have upgraded my WX14 beta versions to the latest version of May ( 140029v ).

I've made this update on two diffent machines and had the same issue, that the WINDEV and WEBDEV dongle was not recognized by no version ( 11, 12 or 14 ).

Both PC are running on Vista with latest Support Pack and had also installed WD11, WD12, WB11, WB12.

The issue could be solved by downloading the latest dongle drivers from the Aladdin homepage ( seek for the latest HL Hasp driver ).

After doing this update, the dongles recognized properly.

Hope, this information is helpfull.

Best greetings

Michael

Message forwarded from pcsoft.us.windev
Hi,

I experienced the same problem, however all I had to do was reboot the PC and all was fine.
Hi

Sometimes, it will only work in a specific USB port. I have this issue on my laptop.

Windev will run with the dongle in any usb port on this machine, but the dongle update only works in a specific port.

Weird, but true.

Cheers

Bob
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.