Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WD14

Posted by Jan de Bruin 
Jan de Bruin
WD14
May 06, 2009 12:58PM

Hello

I still don't have my upgrade code for windev 14??
Are there any more ...??????

TIA
Jan de Bruin

Marius
Re: WD14
May 06, 2009 01:14PM
Hi Jan

[forum.mysnip.de]

When you send a mail to PCSOFT, you should have the code for WD14 within 24 hours

Regards
Marius
John Potter.pcs.crosspost
May 07, 2009 07:51AM
I emailed PCSOFT today with dongle serial and received code for dongle update.
Once you have the code look under the (in my case) WINDEV14 - Setup directory for the "Hotline"subdirectory. In that directory you find "Update Dongle" and inside an application to enter the code in. Please note I found my dongle also still work with WINDEV 12.

MvdW wrote in news message <69542009050613300406.26923@news.pcsoft.fr>:
> Hi Jan
> [forum.mysnip.de]
> When you send a mail to PCSOFT, you should have the code for WD14 within 24 hours
> Regards
> Marius
>

Message forwarded from pcsoft.us.windev
Paulo Oliveira
May 07, 2009 10:54AM
The dongle works with all the previous versions not only de XII.
Frans
May 07, 2009 11:42AM
Hello to you all,

You don't have to go to the hotline subdirectory.
Just install the pre-realease of Windev14 and it comes automatically with your dongle number. Al you have to do is just enter your new code and finish installing the new release. Thats all.

Regards Frans
Jimbo
May 07, 2009 12:16PM
Paulo Oliveira
The dongle works with all the previous versions not only de XII.

Yes, that's even true for some other products you may purchase from PC Soft. All Direct Access (SQL-Server, Oracle etc) products purchased include all of the previous versions back to the first release of that product! Kind regards, Guenter
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.