Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Upgrade codes WX 14.

Posted by Aad Gouka 
Aad Gouka
Upgrade codes WX 14.
May 01, 2009 04:06PM
Hi all,

Has anyone received his/her upgradecodes to WX 14 yet. ???

Regards,

Aad

Piet van Zanten
Re: Upgrade codes WX 14.
May 01, 2009 04:41PM
Hi Aad,

I sent an email to Dproducts Belgium (where I purchased the upgrade) and received the codes the same day. State your serial number to speed up the process.

Regards,
Piet
Aad Gouka
May 01, 2009 04:56PM
Thanks for you reply Piet.

I did not order in Bruxelles. I will contact my dealer then.

Groeten,

Aad

David Martin
May 01, 2009 05:32PM
I used the Tech Support Request tool inside of WinDev ( ? menu, Request to the technical support... option ) and included S/Ns for all three products. I received update codes back directly from PC Soft same day.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2009 05:34PM by David Martin.
Chris L
May 02, 2009 08:16AM
Sent an e-mail direct to PC Soft (info@pcsoft.fr) and received update codes within 24 hours. (Note: credit card also debited at the same time! Fair enough, since the dongle is now updated to version 14.)

Prompt and efficient service once again.

Now discovering the new and updated bits and pieces in this latest version. All working very smoothly both in Vista and Windows 7. Some nice tweaks to the WD12 interface. Supposedly still some French left to translate but haven't come across any yet, except in a couple of illustrations. Some extra animations - changing panes and tabs now looks very good. Calendar control useful although I'd like to be able to input more of my own dates distinct from holidays. Google stuff is fun; very easy to interact with Google calendars and contacts.

Just looking forward to some examples.

Chris L
Melbourne, Oz
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.