Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WD12 Scroll through tablelines under Vista

Posted by Stefan Bentvelsen 
Stefan Bentvelsen
WD12 Scroll through tablelines under Vista
May 01, 2009 09:17AM
Hi,

in our software we can use the mousewheel to scroll through tablelines without problems when using MSWindows XP or earlier. But when using Vista it doesn't work, only pulling the scrollbar works. Is there a possibility to make the mousewheel work rather without changing code for every table ?
Stefan Bentvelsen
Re: WD12 Scroll through tablelines under Vista
May 04, 2009 12:36PM
Does anyone know this 'problem' is solved in WinDev 14 ?
Louis Verbraak
May 04, 2009 01:05PM
Hello Stefan,

I can scroll with the mousewheel in my tables using Vista. Tried it with WD12, not yet with WD14.

HTH.
Jimbo
May 04, 2009 02:26PM
Hi Stefan, this works with v12 + v14. Maybe, there's a mouse driver missing on your computer? Just try a standard mouse (e.g. Microsoft Mouse) .. regards, Guenter
Stefan Bentvelsen
May 04, 2009 06:26PM
Hi Louis and Guenter,

Thanks for checking. I will check my mousedriver and let you know the result.
Stefan Bentvelsen
May 04, 2009 07:02PM
Hi Louis and Guenter,

I'm a bit confused now. I can't find the place anymore where I can not scroll with the mouse wheel, not in WD12, neither in WD10. I'm sure scrolling in a treeview within a sidebar did not work some time ago.

Thanks anyway.
Stefan,
on my Vista laptop is works as expected. Scrolling the mousewheel is like pulling the scrollbar. The selected row does not change, but that's nog what you mean, is it?
I'm using a very standard mouse, Logitech cheapest, with a default Vista driver.

Arie
Stefan Bentvelsen
May 05, 2009 02:32PM
Hi Arie,

thanks for your response. I'm sure scrolling in a treeview within a sidebar did not work some time ago, but 'when I try this on the moment, everything works OK.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.