Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WD14 using Google Maps / Licence issues / and a favour

Posted by BLS 
Hello friends,
I am just trying to understand the licence for using the Google Map service(s).
(and I am not a lawyer)

What I want to do is simply adding a static Street Map and (may be Satellite map) to a certain address. (Which belongs to an estimation module)

As said in the subject I would like to use Google maps from WINDEV (read no WEB application) are there any special conditions I have to fulfil , (except that I have to offer a WEB address of our software) and what the heck I have to take care about ?

Next : I am using the 14 US beta. Is some one willing to send me the French Google Mashup sample ?

Would be really nice... I am very enthusiastic regarding WD14 but I have to convince my CEO' s to upgrade....

Björn nanali at (ORANGE) dot fr
Jimbo
Re: WD14 using Google Maps / Licence issues / and a favour
April 26, 2009 07:22PM
Hi Bjoern, maybe, I'm silly but I can't find no 'Google mashup example' in WD14FR .. and there's no mentioning of Google mashup in the Help either. Houston, we have a problem .. Kind regards, Jimbo
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.