Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

NewBie - Any Auditing in WinDev?

Posted by Brian 
Brian
NewBie - Any Auditing in WinDev?
April 09, 2009 03:56PM
Hello,

I have a need to provide detailed transactional auditing in my WinDev application. Is there a template or such that can provide me with this capaility in WinDev?

WhatIi am looking for (moved from Clarion) is similar to a greate template called Full Record which is available for Clarion.

If anyone has any info on how this can be done in WinDev it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Brian
Art Bonds
Re: NewBie - Any Auditing in WinDev?
April 09, 2009 08:21PM
What does Full Record do?

Have you looked at the log files?
Brian
April 09, 2009 08:31PM
Hello,

Full Record allows you to see who did what, where and when.

[www.clariontemplates.com]

Cheers

Brian
Fabrice Harari
April 09, 2009 08:46PM
Hi Brian...

You should start by looking at the Log option available for each file in the analysis in the help file, keyword log, several pages 'Log file', 'structure of log files', etc

Of course, if that doesn't match your needs, you can always overwrite the hadd/hmodify/hdelete/...functions by global procedure (or use trigger) and in them write your own log

Best regards

Art Bonds
April 10, 2009 02:15AM
What Fabrice said.

And you don't have to pay extra for it.
Brian
April 13, 2009 02:15PM
Thanks for the info.

Cheers

Brian
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.