Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Refreshing the windows & Other issues

Posted by Parianos Henri 
Parianos Henri
Refreshing the windows & Other issues
March 31, 2009 08:48PM
Hi,

We are developing an Erp Software with windev 9.

Withing windev 9 everything seems to work fine.

Now with windev 12 I have a lot of problems
a) Resizing windows (When the window get opened first time) not all element got resized well.
b) Update of the different element on a window. I have to use work arrounds but sometime nothing helps.
c) Creating a pdf file from a print preview. The result is not Ok.
etc etc ...

That means I have already spend about 3 months without using any new element in the project and I have to go back to version 9 just for stability.

Nevertheless that there are a lot of very nice things withing Windev 12.
Are there other people with like wise problems or is it just me ?

Regs
Parianos Henri
Ruben Sanchez Peña
Re: Refreshing the windows & Other issues
March 31, 2009 09:35PM
Hi. I can't help you about A and B point because i haven't these issues in my applications (all works fine). Maybe your WD9 code is not 100% compatible with new WD Versions...

You can find a patch from PCSoft for the C point. Look at [stg.webdev.info] or [stg.webdev.info] about printing issues.
Stefan Bentvelsen
Re: Refreshing the windows & Other issues
March 31, 2009 09:58PM
Hi Henri,

we have no problems with resizing windows. I don't know what you mean with item b).
Creating pdf-files from print preview is not always OK. Til now I don't have a solution for that. Most of the time the pdf-file is OK, sometimes not. Same case if I print sourcecode from within WinDev to a pdf-file !
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.