Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WebDev 12:

Posted by Gus 
Gus
WebDev 12:
March 12, 2009 04:57AM
Hi:
I tried to open the Honolulu example (v.9) with WebDev 12, but I got errors. Does someone know what should be changed in order to have it working?

Thanks in advance!
Gus
Fabrice Harari
Re: WebDev 12:
March 12, 2009 12:41PM
Hi Gus...

not without knowing WHAT the errors messages are...

Best regards

"Gus".pcs.crosspost
March 12, 2009 05:14PM
Hi Fabrice:
I thought these errors would be the same for anyone openning the example
with WebDev v12. I 'm trying openning Portail9.wwp (in Portail
subdirectory). I'm attaching the errors I got.

Thanks;
Gus

"Fabrice Harari" <guest@news.pcsoft.fr> wrote in message
news:59302009031212500428.23684@news.pcsoft.fr...
>
> Hi Gus...
> not without knowing WHAT the errors messages are...
> Best regards
>
>

Message forwarded from pcsoft.us.windev
Gus
March 12, 2009 07:13PM
Hi: These are the errors I get when I open portail9 project with WebDev 12:

Warning : The 'gsAide' identifier is unknown or inaccessible. Check whether the identifier is found in all the elements (windows or pages) that use the model.
Modele_Modele_Adminstration.CEL_MENU_G.Lien_Aide, Click (onclick), line 1, column 17

Error:The use of sAdresseSite creates an ambiguity between pPortail.sAdresseSite et pIdentification.sAdresseSite. Use the full name of sAdresseSite.
login, Global Declarations, line 8, column 45

Error:The use of sAdresseSite creates an ambiguity between pPortail.sAdresseSite et pIdentification.sAdresseSite. Use the full name of sAdresseSite.
Page_Fin, Global Declarations, line 5, column 45

Error:The use of sChargeDomaines creates an ambiguity between pPortail.sChargeDomaines et pIdentification.sChargeDomaines. Use the full name of sChargeDomaines.
profil_pop3, Global Declarations, line 3, column 49

Error:The use of sChargeDomaines creates an ambiguity between pPortail.sChargeDomaines et pIdentification.sChargeDomaines. Use the full name of sChargeDomaines.
profil, Global Declarations, line 43, column 49

Error:'MoteurDeRecherche' identifier unknown or inaccessible: to access an element beyond scope, use an EXTERN declaration.
Page_admin_webdoc.Cellule_Detail_DOC.Lien_Modif_Doc_Detail, Click, line 34, column 1

Error:'MoteurDeRecherche' identifier unknown or inaccessible: to access an element beyond scope, use an EXTERN declaration.
Page_admin_webdoc, Global Declarations, line 8, column 1

Thanks;
Gus
Gus
March 12, 2009 09:56PM
I just saw in the French web site, the Honolulu example is available for v.14. So, may be the same example was available for v.12...
The example I got is for v.9

Gus
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.