Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Windev-US

Posted by tfischbeck 
tfischbeck
Windev-US
March 09, 2009 03:44PM
Friends...

We have recently made a few changes to our website. We invite you to take a look…

[www.windev-us.net]

Summary…

The site has been converted to full AWP pages. In addition the better performance, the biggest advantage is that the context does not have to be maintained on the server, each page is independent in it's execution. Fabrice Harari engineered the conversion to AWP; If you are interested in this technology, please contact Fabrice.

You will notice a 2009WinDevCon banner at the top. Click on this banner to navigate to a conference details page. At the bottom of the conference details page, you will see a link to pay your conference registration fees.

New graphics to replace our old flash animation.

Version 14 PDFs

Best Regards,

Tim Fischbeck
WinDev-US Sales
270-822-4218
scott
Re: Windev-US
March 14, 2009 11:29PM
Tried to use the web site to purchase the Windev12 to Windev14 upgrade using PayPal - the hyperlink did take me to PayPal to login but everything stops there - it doesn't continue forward to finish the transaction with PayPal.. anyone else having this problem?
tfischbeck
March 14, 2009 11:55PM
Hello Scott

We discovered this issue yesterday. The recent changes caused the linkage to stop working; however, it should be resolved by Monday. If anyone else has tried to order and experienced this issue, please email me at tim.fischbeck@eidetik.com

Sorry for the inconvenience...

Best regards.

Tim Fischbeck
Windev-USls
tfischbeck
March 15, 2009 12:31AM
The issue has been resolved. The linkage from [windev-us.com] to PayPal is working correctly now.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Tim Fischbeck
Jan de Bruin
March 15, 2009 01:37PM
Hoi Tim

Maybe a stupid question but is the site made with Webdev ??

TIA
Jan
M. Beaven
March 15, 2009 03:31PM
Hi Jan,

Yes- the www.windev-us.net site is fully written in Webdev 12 and recently underwent a full conversion to all AWP pages.

Regards,

Marc Beaven
windev-us
Scott
March 20, 2009 06:37AM
Is it possible once the order has been submitted via PayPal (like mine 2 days ago) for a confirmation email be sent to the purchaser? I sent a followup email to confirm payment and have yet to hear anything for my upgrade purchase.
tfischbeck
March 20, 2009 03:54PM
Hello Scott…

I apologize that this ordering process has not gone as smoothly as optimal; however, I did send you an email on the 18th at 8:37am central time to your yahoo.com address to thank you for the order and to request your shipping information; however, I have not gotten a response from you.

It is possible that your inbound mail may have been blocked by our Barracuda spam firewall; therefore, please call me at 270-822-4218 so we can complete this order.

Kindest regards...

Tim Fischbeck
WinDev-US Sales
[www.windev-us.com]
270-822-4218

scottt
March 23, 2009 05:23AM
I send you an email via your web site form with my mailing address
tfischbeck
March 23, 2009 06:09AM
Hello Scott...

I just got your email. Thanks

If you have a moment on Monday, please call me at 270-822-4218

Regards,

Tim Fischbeck
Kevin Erskine
March 23, 2009 05:51PM
Tim;

I just got my delivery today (smile).

Question?

Do I have to mail\fax my registration to France?
– Or
Can I Fax it to my USA representative (you) at Fax: 270-822-4210?

Kevin B. Erskine
Software By Ragazzi
tfischbeck
March 23, 2009 06:28PM
Hello Kevin,

There are yellow postcards included in the shipment. Please fill these out and mail them to PCSoft in France. If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact me at 270-822-4218

Kindest Regards and Happy Development!

Tim Fischbeck
Windev-US Sales
scott
March 25, 2009 06:42AM
Info emailed to you..
Glenn Rathke
March 25, 2009 10:00PM
Hi Kevin,

Welcome to the WinDev/WebDev group of users. Once you change from the Clarion paradigm to the WinDev paradigm, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised how productive you can be.

Welcome !

Glenn Rathke
Kevin Erskine
March 26, 2009 01:33AM
Thanks Glenn;

I am spending the weekend reading all the manuals.

Now to break the CW paradigm -- Now to enter the web world!

Yippie
Kevin Erskine
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.