Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PPC OpenPopup(Calendar)

Posted by Hans60 
Hans60
PPC OpenPopup(Calendar)
February 08, 2009 10:15PM
Hello for a small PPC tool I have used

a) for a date field I added OpenPopup(Calendar) if I use the above, the date is not enterd in the date field, does one need to add additional code, if yes what?

b) I also used for another date field the code MySelf=DateSys() but it does not show date automatically any ide what is wrong there?

Thanks

JB
Re: PPC OpenPopup(Calendar)
February 09, 2009 12:04AM
If memory serves we correctly you can do:

DATE_CONTROL = Today()

It might depend on the version you are using though.

Jonathan
[www.funcoder.com]
Twitter: funcoder
Fabrice Harari.pcs.crosspost
February 09, 2009 03:44PM
Hi Hans...

Hans60 wrote:
> Hello for a small PPC tool I have used
> a) for a date field I added OpenPopup(Calendar) if I use the above, the date is not enterd in the date field, does one need to add additional code, if yes what?

There must be, otherwise the calendar would have to know by itself WHERE
to put the result... Look in the calendar window code to see how it's
returned (there could be an extra parameter or just a return value)

> b) I also used for another date field the code MySelf=DateSys() but it does not show date automatically any ide what is wrong there?

The question is, WHERE did you put that code ? It is correct, but has to
be in the field INIT code

Best regards

--
Fabrice Harari
International WinDev, WebDev and WinDev mobile Consulting

More information on [www.fabriceharari.com]

> Thanks
>
>
Message forwarded from pcsoft.us.windev
Hans60
February 11, 2009 11:45AM
Thanks for your advice. I am aware that the calendar needs to know where to place the input. I used the calendar Wizard and thought that it would link itself, but it only adds a open comand. I do not quite see why they called that a wizzard. Anyway it is clear now.

Regardinng "MySelf=DateSys()" looks like that teher is a problem with the PPC simulator. It did not display it only on PPC
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.