Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

ajax question

Posted by Helena.pcs.crosspost 
Helena.pcs.crosspost
ajax question
January 21, 2009 02:05PM
I have a problem in a webpage. There are 4 looper in that page, and a lot of control which are used to create a big user menu. so if user try to do something, I need check their user level. If something wrong, if will popup some err information.

The problem is if I tick ajax in looper, I could not get any popup message, and 2 of 4 loops doesn't show any information(just like empty looper). but if I didn't tick looper. I will lost scroll bar of looper. and still could not get popup message.

any one could help me?

Thanks

Message forwarded from pcsoft.us.windev
Fabrice Harari.pcs.crosspost
Re: ajax question
January 21, 2009 02:29PM
Hi Helena

I'm afraid your question is not precise enough to help you correctly...

Try to reduce the problem to ONE thing, give details (browser code,
server code, etc) and then we'll certainly try to help

best regards

--
Fabrice Harari
International WinDev, WebDev and WinDev mobile Consulting

More information on [www.fabriceharari.com]

Helena wrote:
> I have a problem in a webpage. There are 4 looper in that page, and a lot of control which are used to create a big user menu. so if user try to do something, I need check their user level. If something wrong, if will popup some err information.
>
> The problem is if I tick ajax in looper, I could not get any popup message, and 2 of 4 loops doesn't show any information(just like empty looper). but if I didn't tick looper. I will lost scroll bar of looper. and still could not get popup message.
>
> any one could help me?
>
> Thanks
>
Message forwarded from pcsoft.us.windev
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.