Advanced

2009 Wx Conference

Posted by tfischbeck 
tfischbeck
Re: 2009 Wx Conference
March 04, 2009 03:28PM
Tomas Petersen
Hi Tim !

Great to have Claudia from PCS come in to do the promo pitch !

May I suggest that she ties the presentation of what's new on WX14 with some of the hot topics presented during TDF2009 Tour ?

Cheers,
Tomas

Thank you for the input... I will pass that along to her.

Regards,

Tim Fischbeck
Paul Ziegler
March 04, 2009 04:32PM
I have researched Amelia Island on the net, I have heard that it is a nice place but not much more. What makes this island a great place to have a conference?

Paul Ziegler
M. Beaven
March 04, 2009 04:53PM
Hi Paul,

To answer your question- Amelia Island was a proposed location because I have conference facilities and transportation options there that will be no cost to conference attendees.

As my company's sole purpose for becoming a PCSoft retailer was to offer a North American presence for PCSoft while keeping costs low for developers using the products, these factors made this location fit the bill.

Regards,

-Marc Beaven
Windev-us
issah
March 06, 2009 06:15PM
Hello,

What is the final date of the conference. I need to know whether I can make it as it will take a while to process my visa. Will the session be "videoed" like last years with Fabrice for those of us who will not be able to make it?

Regards

issah
tfischbeck
March 06, 2009 06:27PM
Hello Issah...

The date of the conference is scheduled to be May 15 - May 18. Other important dates are:

- No later than 20 March please RSVP if you will be attending
- 31 March – This is the deadline for making/canceling hotel reservations.

I will defer the other question to Fabrice. :rp:

Regards,

Tim Fischbeck
Windev-us Sales
270-822-4218
Geert Debruyne
March 09, 2009 01:20PM
Hello,

i would like to know if there is anyone out ther from Belgium who thinks about attending the conference?

Geert Debruyne
Glenn Rathke
March 09, 2009 03:13PM
Hi,

What hotel(s) are participating in a discount rate ?

Thanks
Glenn
tfischbeck
March 09, 2009 03:23PM
Hello Glenn...

We have negotiated a special rate with the hotel across the street from the meeting location...

Comfort Suites Fernandina Beach
2801 Atlantic Ave
Fernandina Beach, FL 32034 (note... Fernandina Beach is Amelia Island)

Phone: 904-261-0193

Please mention "WinDevCon 2009" when placing your reservation.

Also... We have recently made a few changes to our website. At the top you will see a banner for the conference. Click on the banner and it will take you to a page that lists some conference details.

Regards,

Tim Fischbeck
270-822-4218

tfischbeck
March 10, 2009 06:35PM
It has been brought to my attention that I have posted two different dates for the RSVP deadline. Please note that the RSVP deadline is Friday 20 March, 2009 (10 short days away).

Therefore, no later than Friday March 20, contact me via email to let me know if you will be attending. We need a preliminary head count of those that will be attending As Soon As Possible to make the final decision as to whether the conference is viable and to give the trainers ample time to develop training plans.

If you have already confirmed please disregard.

You can pay your conference fee with a major credit card from our website… [www.windev-us.com]

Click on the 2009WinDevCon banner for more information and a checkout link.

Sorry for the confusion...

Best Regards,

Tim Fischbeck
tim.fischbeck@eidetik.com
270-822-4218
tfischbeck
March 13, 2009 11:27PM
Reminder…

You only have one week remaining to secure your slot for the 2009 WinDevCon. As of today (Friday 3/13) there are only 10 remaining slots.

Please don’t miss out on this opportunity. The conference will give you an excellent opportunity to network with your peers, receive quality training, and meet PCSoft representatives.

Please RSVP to me by next Friday 3/20 if you will be attending.

Please note that we will need at least 10 more participants to make this conference viable.

Best Regards,

Tim Fischbeck
WinDev-US Sales
270-822-4218
tfischbeck
March 19, 2009 03:33AM
Another friendly reminder...

The RSVP deadline is this Friday! Thank you to those of you who have responded this week; however, there are still a few seats remaining. Besides participants from the US, some friends from Canada, South America, and Europe will also be joining.

For the $570 attendee fee, you get four full days of high-quality training, networking with your peers, exposure to some of the latest enhancements to the Wx toolset, and last but certainly not least, lunch will be provided each day for no additional charge. Don’t miss out.

Please RSVP by this Friday!

I am looking forward to hearing from you...

Best Regards,

Tim Fischbeck
[www.windev-us.com]
270-822-4218
tfischbeck
March 20, 2009 11:18PM
Great news! The 2009 WinDevCon is a go!

You can now safely begin making your travel arrangements.

Important information…

- If you have not yet paid the conference fee, please do so from our website
- The closest airport to the conference site is Jacksonville International Airport
- Accommodations can be made at the Comfort Suites in Fernandina Beach. (904)261-0193. The cost is $114 per night (plus applicable taxes). Be sure to mention 2009 WinDevCon to receive the special rate.
- Please see our website for complete details.

We are looking forward to seeing each of you. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Also... please note that there are still a few spaces available. If you would like to attend, but have not registered, please let me know as soon as possible.

Regards,

Tim Fischbeck
tfischbeck
March 23, 2009 11:11PM
Hello 2009 WinDevCon Participants...

As mentioned earlier in this thread, we are planning to provide one-time transportation to and from the Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) for those of you who do not wish to rent a vehicle. Therefore, I would like to start a discussion on arrival and departure windows so we can minimize our trips.

How do the following times sound?

Arrival - Thursday May 14 between 5p and 6p eastern time.
Departure - Monday May 18 as late as possible

Kindest Regards,

Tim Fischbeck

Sergio
March 27, 2009 08:07PM
Hi:
Unfortunately, I will be arriving at JAX airport at 9:35pm (May 14) . So, if someone else is also arriving late, let me know so we can share the transportation.
Thanks;

Sergio
tfischbeck
April 21, 2009 03:46AM
Hello 2009 WinDevCon Participants!

We are finalizing some of the logistics for the conference, and one important item is transportation.

For those of you elect to utilize our transportation to and from the airport, please respond to this thread or send me an email so I can reserve you a spot. Please let me know no later than 1 May. In addition, for those of you who are planning to rent a car or drive your own personal vehicle please let me know so I can make note of it.

If possible, we need to coordinate arrival and departure times as closely as possible to cut down on the number of trips. Earlier, I had proposed the following times, how do they sound to you?

Arrival - Thursday May 14 between 5p and 6p eastern time.
Departure - Monday May 18 as late as possible

I am looking forward to hearing from each of you. Please advise…

Thank you,

Tim Fischbeck
tfischbeck
May 22, 2009 05:03PM
Guenter,

Feel free to remove the sticky at your convenience.

Thank you,

Tim Fischbeck
WinDev-US Sales
Eidetik... US WinDev Distributor
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.