Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Remote Site Deployment via FTP

Posted by ocakici 
ocakici
Remote Site Deployment via FTP
November 26, 2008 07:10PM
Hi all,

Each time I deploy the site via ftp, the Maximum Number of Connections to Site value gets set to 0. Then I need to open WebDev 12 Administrator on the web server and change the value back to its origianl setup value.

Is that a known problem or is there any setting somewhere to prevent it?

Thanks,

Oguz
Fabrice Harari
Re: Remote Site Deployment via FTP
November 26, 2008 08:31PM
Hello Oguz...

this setting is one that you are supposed to set in your deployment setting itself... So if you missed it and it's currently set to zero there, you are the one resetting yourself

Best regards

Fabrice Harari
WinDev, WebDev, WinDev Mobile Video Courses
ocakici
November 26, 2008 09:56PM
Hi Fabrice,

On the Web Server, Site is setup for 250 connections, and also the same number is set for the WebDev Account that is setup for ftp deployment in Account Manager.

Here is what I have tried so far:
Option 1 - Deploy the WebDev site on a remote Webdev App Server.
Max No of Connections to site = 250
Max No of Connections to site = 10
On deployment Server, max connections to site is reset to 0.

Option 2 - Create a deployment package
Created deployment package with same parameters.
Then opened WDTool>WDDeploy>WebDev Site, selected the deployment package. All params look fine, and deployed the site. Result the same. Although I see some warnings on the log.
Il ne reste pas assez de connexions disponibles pour tous les sites affectés à cet utilisateur.
Vous devez modifiez les paramètres de vos autres sites ou contacter votre hébergeur
pour obtenir un plus grand nombre de connexions.
Il ne vous reste plus que : 0 connexions.

Maybe one of these might be saying something. I could not find any other place to set this number up.

Thanks,

Oguz
Fabrice Harari
November 26, 2008 11:56PM
Hi again...

the french message indicates that there is not enough available connections on the server (ie between ALL the web sites) and that you should reduce the number of allowed connection on another web site to accomodate this one...

If you are on your own server, reduce the number of connection of something else, or increase the total number of connection of the server...

If you are on a hosted solution, contact your provider

Best regards

Fabrice
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.