Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Skin Templates

Posted by Rusvi Kaos.pcs.crosspost 
Rusvi Kaos.pcs.crosspost
Skin Templates
November 26, 2008 04:12PM
Hi! I'm having some problems in creating my own skin template. I start by creating a new window and on that window I put every control I want to change the style for.
Everything works fine when i call the changeStyle function (my table styles are updated and my button styles are updated) but Font Sizes of Captions of Edit controls,Radio Buttons, Check Boxes remain the same. Font Color of Captions for those controls are updated but not the Font Size.

I want my application user to be able to choose what font size he wants on Edit control caption, combo box caption etc.

thanks!

Message forwarded from pcsoft.us.windev
Rusvi Kaos.pcs.crosspost
Re: Skin Templates
December 02, 2008 12:35PM
Let me refrase the question. I have Skin Template with Edit control whose font size of Caption and Input Area is set to 18.
When I change my projects skin template with this new one (dynamically of course, with ChangeTemplate("","NameOfSkin"))
everything changes except Caption Font. But when I add a line telling particular edit control to change style with ChangeStyle(EDT_myedit,"NameOfStyle") font is updated.
There is no point in creating a skin template if i have to enumerate all controls on each window and change each controls style. I thought function "ChangeTemplate" does that.

Message forwarded from pcsoft.us.windev
DerekT
Re: Skin Templates
December 02, 2008 04:39PM
Hi

You seem to have isolated the problem yourself.

An email to PCS Tech Support would seem to be your next step.

Regards
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.