Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Store window size and position / column configuration

Posted by Joris 
Hi there,

Did anyone noticed some strange behavior about the settings 'Store window size and position' and 'Store column configuration' and the AAF (Automatic Application Feature) popup menu that you can get from the window background?

In my project i have selected the store window size and store column configuration checkboxes. Now if the users selects the 'Store the size and position of the window' option from the window popup menu, the size is not stored anymore. If the user deselects this option again it works.

Now there is even something more strange : the column configuration is stored when the users selects this option. when deselecting the option from the popup window the column configuration is lost.

So as a result of this our user has to choose between storing the window size and storing the column configuration?:confused:

Am I alone with this problem or are there other people struggling with this?
Maybe I should reset the users registry settings?

I have read other postings about this in the past but nothing like this one.

Regards,
Joris.
Nobody?

Joris
Hi there,

Did anyone noticed some strange behavior about the settings 'Store window size and position' and 'Store column configuration' and the AAF (Automatic Application Feature) popup menu that you can get from the window background?

In my project i have selected the store window size and store column configuration checkboxes. Now if the users selects the 'Store the size and position of the window' option from the window popup menu, the size is not stored anymore. If the user deselects this option again it works.

Now there is even something more strange : the column configuration is stored when the users selects this option. when deselecting the option from the popup window the column configuration is lost.

So as a result of this our user has to choose between storing the window size and storing the column configuration?:confused:

Am I alone with this problem or are there other people struggling with this?
Maybe I should reset the users registry settings?

I have read other postings about this in the past but nothing like this one.

Regards,
Joris.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.