Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Execute server and browser code under one button

Posted by David 
David
Execute server and browser code under one button
November 12, 2008 10:38AM
Hi,

I have a problem with my button. Under mu button I would like to run a server code first (create order and customer) and after that connect to website (PAYPAL) and send all values from my forms to that website.

I tried execute("BTN_Button1..CLI") but how to execute after created order and info about customer (server code).

I tired also PageToASP("","[www.sandbox.paypal.com]) but this is browser code and i cannot execute in server code after created order.
Fabrice Harari
Re: Execute server and browser code under one button
November 12, 2008 03:49PM
Hello David...

If I understand correctly your question, you need to first run a server code, THEN a browser code...

To do that, do your executeprocess of the button with the server code... In that code, once the server part is done:

- either run another page with the value you need as parameters and which will run your browser code in the onload part

- or set a flag in your current page (an invisible field workw well for that) then do a pagerefresh of that page... In the onload code of the page, test the value of the flag. If it is set, then run your browser code

best regards

Fabrice Harari
WinDev, WebDev, WinDev Mobile consulting
I used first option.

Thanks
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.