Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

iparameter(iformatCustomPaper) ???

Posted by Marco Antonio 
Marco Antonio
iparameter(iformatCustomPaper) ???
October 31, 2008 01:35PM
hello,
I m trying to configure Matricial Printers (lx300, fx890, etc) to print a official document that height is 305 milimeters.

Isn´t possible to use " iparameters(ipageheitght)" because is only to capture the size.

Questions. How to use iformacustomPaper ??? or have another tricks.

I used the old format but doesn´´t work,

iparameter('PAGEHEIGHT=305")

doesn't give errors, but nothing change.

thanks a lot

Marco Antonio
Carlo Hermus
Re: iparameter(iformatCustomPaper) ???
October 31, 2008 02:28PM
Marco,

Try

iparameter(iPageHeight,3050)

iPageHeight is in tenth of millimeters
Jimbo
October 31, 2008 03:36PM
Hi Marco Antonio,
yes, there IS another trick: define your own paper format in Windows and use it with your program. This way, you can define ANY paper format!

This is the instruction of how to do it: (in German: [www.syspredl.at] )

in English now:

1 - goto system settings .. printers

2 - click the printer

3 - in the menu click 'File'

4 - choose server properties

5 - click 'make new form'

6 - define form and be happy !

Regards,
Guenter
Marco Antonio
October 31, 2008 06:12PM
Hi Guenter, I did your trick in Server Property, and create a new form called NF. its ok.

but, how I can indicate to LX300, that I will use this new form ????

In the Control Panel, Printers, LX-300, properties, I can´t find this new form, in advance options of printer (size of paper I hav, A4, A5, B5, Letter, Office, only this)

thanks guenter

Marco
Jimbo
October 31, 2008 07:02PM
Marco Antonio
Hi Guenter, I did your trick in Server Property, and create a new form called NF. its ok.

but, how I can indicate to LX300, that I will use this new form ????

In the Control Panel, Printers, LX-300, properties, I can´t find this new form, in advance options of printer (size of paper I hav, A4, A5, B5, Letter, Office, only this)

thanks guenter

Marco

Hey, just create a new printer driver with a special name like 'LX300_MYFORM' and define your special form as the standard form of this printer driver. You can have 17 printer drivers for the same printer if you want .. no problemo.
Regards,
Guenter
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.