Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Server error after switching from Dynamic WebDev to AWP

Posted by Glenn Rathke 
Glenn Rathke
Server error after switching from Dynamic WebDev to AWP
October 27, 2008 03:24PM
Hi All,

After chanigng a web application from Dynamic WebDev to AWP, when running the site this is the returned error:

Wrong site operation: no current page. To solve this problem, check whether: - A first dynamic page has been defined - EndProgram() has not been called before PageDisplay()

I've got an index page defined, but in AWP you can't select the first dynamic page. And I've not got and EndProgram().

Thanks
Glenn Rathke
Glenn- I believe I have seen this error occurs when the host server cannot resolve .awp extensions. Is this one that you have previously run .awp pages on?

If not- you need to register the .awp extension to the appropriate WDXXXawp.exe.

Sorry if this is overly obvious- but I believe that is the result I've seen when the extension is not set on the IIS so I wanted to note it.

Regards,

-Marc
Glenn Rathke
Re: Server error after switching from Dynamic WebDev to AWP
October 28, 2008 06:54PM
Hi Marc,

Yes this one was previous run as Dynamic WebDev but it does have the AWP extenson registered. The problem weems to be related to some sort of permissions. Ken is looking into the problem.

Thanks for the reply
Glenn
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.