Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Print Preview Windev 12

Posted by DW 
DW
Print Preview Windev 12
October 26, 2008 02:58AM
Hello all

I noticed today that if you use the PDF & Email button in the print preview window it send the email to you instead of just opening your email client and letting you select who you want to send it to.

I hope this makes sense.

My email client is outlook express.

It worked fine in v11

Dennis w
Louis Verbraak
Re: Print Preview Windev 12
October 27, 2008 10:43AM
Hello Dennis,

There is no problem with that for me; just opening my e-mail with the attached file.

It seems to work only once for every run?! A second time I want to send a report doesn't work indeed!

HTH.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2008 10:46AM by Louis Verbraak.
Joris
December 08, 2008 09:58AM
Hi,

We have had this problem with some customers to. In some case we could solve it.

Go to the internet explorer ==> 'Extra' menu ==> 'internet options' ==> 'Programs' tab and adjust the settings if necessary.

This helped in some cases. Today we have still 3 customers using Outlook Express with this problem. A new mail is created in outlook, the PDF is attached, but the destination E-mail adress can not be filled in. It is grayed and is says : "afzender niet opgegeven" (=>Sender not specified? in English).

Anyone some ideas :confused:

Regards,

Joris.
Fabrice Harari
December 08, 2008 01:38PM
Hi Joris...

I've seen posts about this problem on the french forum... It seems it's coming from a microsoft bug and there is a fix available on the microsoft support site... youshould be able to find the link by searching 'outlook' in the french forum

HTH

Fabrice Harari
WinDev, WebDev, WinDev Mobile consulting
Joris
December 09, 2008 01:30PM
Thanks a lot for the info Fabrice! I will check it out.

Regards,
Joris.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.