Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Freelance Webdev Programmer

Posted by kewpe20 
kewpe20
Freelance Webdev Programmer
October 09, 2008 09:35PM
An old client contacted me with a new project that I think is perfect for Webdev. I do not have time to work on the project and I am a beginner to Webdev.

My client doesn't have the budget to hire a consulting firm so he is looking for a freelance programmer to work on his project during their off hours and I told him I'd help him find one.

Is there a Job posting site or forum that specifically caters to Webdev freelance programmers?
BLS
Re: Freelance Webdev Programmer
October 09, 2008 09:48PM
Maybe [www.windasso.org]

hth Bjoern
kewpe20
October 09, 2008 09:51PM
Thanks Bjoern.

I should have mentioned that my client is looking for someone who works in a US timezone.
Fabrice Harari
October 09, 2008 10:35PM
Hi...

I do webdev development, and I'm in the Atlantic time zone (guadeloupe)... You can find information about me here

I'm not sure what you mean exactly by
>>My client doesn't have the budget to hire a consulting firm so he is looking for a freelance programmer to work on his project during their off hours

But you can certainly contact me (all contact information here) to talk about it if you wish

Best regards

Fabrice Harari
WinDev, WebDev, WinDev Mobile video courses
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.