Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Getting back a page

Posted by Joel 
Joel
Getting back a page
October 09, 2008 08:28PM
OK - this is really an amateur mes up - I was trying to alter a page and ended up deleting the majority of it, and I guess the page saved itself b/c when i hit 'closed' it just closed and didn't give me a chance to say 'don't save'. I haven't started to use the 'SCM' yet so I can't go there. Is there anyway to get that page back as it was say, yesterday?

Ugh! - Thanks!
Andres Sanchez
Re: Getting back a page
October 10, 2008 06:19AM
Well, I don´t know if this is a real backup, but in the cpl directory are what it seems to be a backup of the procedures you edited.

Also if you have Windows Vista, it does backups automatically, just right click the file, and select properties, you should see a previous version tab, you can choose on those.

Hope it helps.

Andres Sanchez
Monterrey, Mexico
Paulo Oliveira
Re: Getting back a page
October 10, 2008 10:51AM
In the Backup dir you will find somrting like your_page_mane.bkh and your_page_mane.bkh (automatic WX backup).
just look in the help for "Backup, Automatic Backup (WinDev/WebDev options)"
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.