nikhil vijay
automatic detection for android device is not working
November 26, 2014 08:03AM
automatic detection for android device is not working
Danny Lauwers
Re: automatic detection for android device is not working
November 26, 2014 08:33AM
Could you give us more details please ?

If you are refering to the WinDev Mobile IDE detecting the android device to upload the software you must make sure your USB and device drivers for the device are working correctly and the device is seen by Windows.

Then the ADB (Android Debug Bridge) should normaly also detect the device.

WinDev Mobile is asking to ADB the list of devices, so if the device is not shown it is a problem of the ADB/USB/Device drivers and not directly WinDev Mobile.

Sometimes killing the ADB process via taskmanager will automatically restart it and will refresh your devicelist. Also detaching the device, waiting and reattaching the device could help.

You can also use the ADB command line tools to see if your device is detected by the ADB tool.

Danny
Ruben Sanchez Peña
Re: automatic detection for android device is not working
November 26, 2014 12:50PM
Hi. Do you have activated the "USB Debug" option in device?

Rubén
Hi,

Yes I had gone through this post and my debug mode is activated on my device but still the same error.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.