Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

USA - WA, OR, CA developers + any in Western N. Am.

Posted by Jeff Graham 
Jeff Graham
USA - WA, OR, CA developers + any in Western N. Am.
October 23, 2012 04:13PM
Greetings,

We currently have projects and clients in Oregon and Washington states. We are located in Port Townsend, WA.

I would like to contact all USA developers in WA, OR and CA states as well as any developers in Western North America (BC, ID, NV, etc.). This information is not available from WinDev-US or PC Soft. Please post at least your name or names of developers you know.

I would like to form a user group for this area and I hope to find someone interested in being a backup developer for some of our projects. I know that this forum, the Skype group, WXLive.US and other sources for sharing information are currently available. There is no desire to add yet another source. However, informal get together sessions can be very productive as well.

You can post on this forum,
or email me: jeff@accmeals.com
or you can call me: 541-350-6542

Cheers,
steve erts
Re: USA - WA, OR, CA developers + any in Western N. Am.
October 24, 2012 01:44AM
Hi Jeff,

I am located in Portland and have been using Windev since 2006. I would be interested in same. IIRC, you used to be based in Bend. Is that correct?

I'll email you directly in the morning.

Steve
Jeff Graham
Re: USA - WA, OR, CA developers + any in Western N. Am.
October 24, 2012 02:27AM
Hi Steve,

Yes, we were in the Bend area, Terrebonne. We still are Oregon residents and our work is mostly in Oregon. We go back and forth between Port Townsend, WA and Terrebonne, OR.

Nice to hear from you. There are three of us so far.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.