Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

default height of edit edit control

Posted by Sohan 
Sohan
default height of edit edit control
September 03, 2008 03:20PM
Hi,

Is there any way to define the default height of an edit control being pulled straight from the WD toolbar? It is 24 pixels - I like it to be 22 pixels.

I know there are several ways to do this. Using a control template for example. Or setting up a library of preset controls, and pulling them from the Kouglof rather than from the WD toolbar. It would be nice though to change WD's default in this case. Is this possible?

Long ago I managed the default controls being pulled from the WD toolbar to use my personalised style sheet - although I do not remember how I did this. This works well, it takes care of many of my preferences. However a style does not allow me to define the dimensions of the control.

Any ideas?

/sohan
Jimbo
Re: default height of edit edit control
September 03, 2008 06:42PM
Hi, there is a standard.sty (Standard Style sheet) somewhere in your WinDev directory. If you change that, your edit control will have the height of the edit control that is marked as the default one. Regards, Guenter
Sohan
Re: default height of edit edit control
September 03, 2008 10:14PM
Hi Jimbo,

This does not seem to work. I changed the height of the default edit control in:

- the default style sheet in C:\Windev12\Programs\Data (Standard.sty)
- the style sheet belonging to the skin template used by the project (ActivXP.sty)
- the style sheet used by the project (MyStyle.sty)

All the default edit controls are 22 pixels high now, but when I create a new one, its height is still 24 pixels.

Am i doing something wrong?
Any other ideas?

/sohan
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.