Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WD12 - Question about a Looper control

Posted by Gianni Spano 
Gianni Spano
WD12 - Question about a Looper control
August 28, 2008 03:38PM
Hello to All

I need to create a sort of container that must contains a serie of controls (textbox, shape, static, etc etc) and these controls must be repeated "n" times.

I was investigating about the looper features and i was thinking to use it..
It seems to be near to what i need, but on design time, i can see the controls on the 1st row and i see the repeated zone below the 1st showing the same controls on grayed zone.

During the test the looper is empty. Why?
Do i'm missing something? Do i need to "looperadd" some rows?

This below is a picture of what i'm trying to obtains...

Help and advices are greatly appreciated..

Gianni

Aybars Morali.pcs.crosspost
{SPAM?} Re: WD12 - Question about a Looper control
August 28, 2008 04:49PM
Yes you need to use LooperAdd or LooperAddLine functions.

Some extra info: You can use Looper in two different ways. First one you can add line and edit the last line added, for ex. lastLine.Diagnosi = "bla bla bla". Second (and for me better) way is to use "attribute"s. In the General tab of the looper you set attributes (for ex. first attributes control is edt_diagnosi and property is value) and when you use LooperAddLine you add the values according to these attributes.

Message forwarded from pcsoft.us.windev
Gianni Spano
Re: WD12 - Question about a Looper control
August 28, 2008 04:50PM
problem solved by myself!!

Thanks for you attention.

Gianni
Gianni Spano
Re: WD12 - Question about a Looper control
August 28, 2008 04:51PM
Thanks Aybars for your advices...

Gianni
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.